Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
17 June, 07:17
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
So good to see your name come up..Your loved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
17 June, 06:37
Think of her often... she would be proud, we have all gotten stronger... there were many great examples... she was one of them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 June, 06:04
😢 Nope! She showed MaNY of US THE WAY!!

She Was Always a Proud Q Supporter and Never EVER Backed Down!!

She was Murdered and JUSTICE will be Served!!!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 June, 04:59
So happy I found this today! 😊🤍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 June, 06:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thank You! my heart skipped a beat when I first saw her name in the post!! 🤣🙌🇺🇸❤️🥰

Marjorie Davis @margeda
29 April, 01:10
I have not given up or given in either

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 April, 09:16