Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
29 April, 10:00
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
This means so much! You’re right about it being a surprise and a gift because I never expected this! And you are completely Hot and totally Gorgeous!! Wish I knew you back then so we could’ve spent all this time together. But, it’ll be the most awesome fun making up for it!! Love you so much!! Sincerely, thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
29 April, 10:53
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Once I can get my revenge against those who brutally assaulted me that I don't look like that anymore, I will be better. At least psychologically. I can't do much about the injuries that have deformed me, but I can get the last shot and the last laugh. They got the drop on me but no more ever again will I be vulnerable like that. I was that girl once. It was a time. I hurt inside, and this gift is from the past...but I was happy to do this. I love you, my steadfast warrior friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396