April Evans @Stardust_1776
29 April, 07:34
My friends miss me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
29 April, 07:48
In response April Evans to her Publication
I got tossed off of Facebook for calling Chelsea Handler a satanic whore for telling 50 Cent he couldn't vote for President Trump because he was black. On Twitter, I tried to disable my account after they kicked President Trump off of the POTUS account and they wouldn't let me. So I started posting Q Memes four at a time for 30 minutes until the gave me my permanent suspension. I would do it again in a heartbeat. i have reconnected with those who i followed the most, so they can kiss my All American ass. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
Sounds like the method I used to get booted. I posted POTUS photos for 15 minutes straight on Twitter and got suspended forever. Lol I shut down Facebook close to a year ago and don't miss a single thing about it.
07:57 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Shelva Wensel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
29 April, 06:04
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Me either. 😊