Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
29 April, 08:40
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Dont forget ALL THE MEDICATIONS MADE FROM BLOOD AND PLASMA PRODUCTS. When ppl go and donate plasma, I know the plasma donation is suppose to be stored for a certain length of time to be sure the donor doesnt test positive for a communicable disease...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 April, 08:34
I have been trying to talk about this for over a month now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
29 April, 07:57
God, i hadnt even thought of that! that fda vid gave people 3-10 years, thats a lot of tainted blood to bank - for when the science experiment rats die out.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
29 April, 07:44
People might have to donate their own blood and store it.

https://www.verywellhealth...

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
29 April, 07:27
IT WAS IN THEIR PLANS FROM THE BEGINNING.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Beverly Wood @msbev72
29 April, 07:13
It is already messy.

I have long watched as Russia has been misrepresented as an 'evil empire' under Vladimir Putin's guidance. I have read and heard what the Fake News Media reports about Russia and none of their fake news lines up with the actions of Russia's current government and Putin's careful rule over that nation.

Russia is way ahead of the world curve!!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...