Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Don’t be surprised if Jimmy is a white hat.

Up is down. Left is right.
01:17 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
01 May, 03:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 10:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
01 May, 05:02
In response America First to her Publication
Well of course the "clowns" would show up!!!
Ready the popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿

30 April, 07:03

30 April, 03:17
This woman is EVIL. Her father was put to death by military for TREASON and who knows how many other CRIMES.

What she says here convinces me that Q and the Patriots are in control and FORCING these demons in the media to TELL THE TRUTH.

Listen + Please SHARE!

https://twitter.com/RealCa...

30 April, 03:15
Kimmel is probably FORCED to help wake up the masses.

His buddy was Jennifer Anniston. She is a pedo celebrity and part of the SATANIC club where they rape, torture, sacrifice little children to demon gods and a(drenochrome.

The entire cast of the show FRIENDS is arrested and awaiting execution. Or, perhaps, already executed.

I saw names for arrests on a government site where u have to pay. This was LAST year, 2020.

So, I think Kimmel is FORCED to tell the people the TRUTH and allowed Mike Lindell on the show without a fight.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 May, 04:10
In response America First to her Publication
why wouldn’t white hats plant controlled opposition just like the DS?

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 April, 12:00

Janet Love @JanetLove82
29 April, 03:13
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I watched a clip. If that's NOT Kimmel, then it's either a twin or clone. Also had his smart ass personality as well.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 April, 08:48
on this earth, not one person of current popularity from any side of any divide has convinced me they are 100% a white hat.

there are those I trust more than others on a comparison scale but aside from that,
I’m “1 John 4:1” ing everyone.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 03:08
Not much surprises Nana any more!
Anyone can be anyone at this point!
Nothing is off the table!
Kinda like don't come to the poker table with money you can't afford to loose.

Well except don't mess with God!
He wont be changing his plan or side!
And he holds all the cards!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 03:03
Telegram.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 02:12
Thanks to Q!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 April, 01:58
Playing his role to wake People up imo.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 April, 01:42
Jimmy 2.0 is a white hat

Willow My dogo @Willow5
29 April, 01:45
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
seems like all of version 2.0 would be white hats 🤔

Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
29 April, 01:39
Would not be surprised, as jimmy, just isn't jimmy anymore...

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 April, 01:25
Kimmel? Sorry, I haven’t had TV since 1997🐸

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 02:42
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
Yes. Mike Lindell was on his show today.