Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
#TheGreatAwakening is an unstoppable force. It's already happening. Hang on to your ironic hat, my love. It's picking up speed, wheeeeee!
#wwg1wga #GodWins
11:40 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
01 May, 11:08
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
#WeThePeople are waking up to the illusions and lies

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

[They] NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE

Have faith & #trusttheplan #GodWins#FightForTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
01 May, 07:55
How do you suppose this realization is going to happen? Shutting down MSM is the only way I can see this happening . The younger people do not know of JFKjr . Shut off their money supply? I cant wait to see how you do this. What ever you do HURRY! I want DJT back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 May, 02:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
one ingredient👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 May, 01:09
They thought they were too big to fail and we remembered how big we are. Nothing can stop what is comming! I think they are figuring it out.