Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 April, 10:04
So damn sick of this madness. (Excuse my language... I'm just over it all.)

"Giuliani was awoken by federal agents at 6 a.m. at his home on Manhattan's Upper East Side, his attorney, Bob Costello, told ABC News. Giuliani's electronic devices, including his cellphone, were confiscated by authorities.

At Giuliani's office, agents seized devices including a computer belonging to longtime Giuliani assistant Jo Ann Zafonte, Costello said.

Costello also told ABC News that Zafonte was served with a subpoena to appear before a federal grand jury next month.

'They're trying to make Rudy Giuliani look like a criminal," Costello said. "He has done nothing wrong.'"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
28 April, 10:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
im over his bs. its always the right side getting reported on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I like Rudy. But yes, the right side is always attacked. They wouldn't dare attack their own, like JB's family. Until the corrupt ones are brought down by Justice, the madness continues.
10:29 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Sharon Principe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it