Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
25 January, 09:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😫Dad, i woke up like you said to and now i need $1900 for my car!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
25 January, 04:51
Everything in my gut tells me we are right...WE are the awake ones, actually uniting..its not just a catch slogan. We're getting it done. If we accomplish nothing more than bringing us all together working towards a common goal, then we've won even if we've lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
25 January, 04:08
I think someone hacked your phone Dad.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson

Pray4the Children @Gna411
25 January, 03:50
Say "You first, I like sleeping in"

MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
25 January, 03:49
like what a few others have said. just say thank you and that you love him. don't lose faith just pray. When the truth comes out don't gloat about it either. Just be happy you have a father that loves you.

Sven Thiess @sthiess
25 January, 03:47
How about nothing. You are a grown-ass person and do not need to justify your actions towards anyone except yourself.

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
25 January, 03:44
1) What does your gut tell you? 2) Do you pray? 3) Are you more at peace now since finding Q?
Take it to God and ask him to guide you and put His words in your mouth.
Call your Dad and tell him thanks for loving you and wathing out for you.
Remind him that all is revealed in the fullness of time, on God's time table.
Wait and see what happens.
Be blessed!

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
25 January, 03:39
Tell him to watch & see! Then be sure to tell him you love him!🙏

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
25 January, 03:39
I love you dad. ❤️

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
25 January, 03:37
Tell him, "We will live and see."

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
25 January, 03:36