Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 January, 03:28
๐ŸฟDon't be fooled by the coming CGI this week. You are watching a movie remember?๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
24 January, 05:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Seriously, I have been talking people off ledges since Wednesday. Once i get them to calm down, i point out that they just need to check the weather in DC on 1/20. It was completely overcast and gloomy, yet the "inauguration" has clear blue skies. If you watch closely, there are production glitches where a girl in pink disappears into thin air. Examine "Jill Biden's" neck- you can see that its a silicone face/chest mask!
This is the best movie I have ever lived through. I have been enjoying it and hope there will be a bloopers reel. When Q told us "You are watching a movie." & he is right! ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
Did anyone see the clip of a reporter trying to interview Biden and he was sleeping sitting, softly snoring?
03:27 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 January, 03:36
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
no, lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
25 January, 03:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
It was hilarious! Before the camera cut away, the reporter kept saying, "Wake up. Wake up." I almost thought that she was in on it.