JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 April, 11:53
Mr Pool posted a few minutes ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 April, 10:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It appears to relate to XRP, a dip and then a tsunami, then Emergency Broadcast System afterwards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 11:58
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Nana loves your version!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 April, 04:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope I am right

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Me too, I am hoping that XRP turns out to be the only official crypto of Nesara but that shit is way above Nana's skill set. I have heard Dr. Charlie Ward talk about it. But then he had a man on his show too that was pushing the currency of the original creator or Bitcoin saying he had made the mistake of giving bitcoin to the public, was taken advantage of, and was now coming with a better alternative that would fit Nesara better than XRP, but Nana could tell this guy was pushing what would put $$'s in his pocket with wishful branding.

I have never watched crypto or the stock market much. Only when running the local govt investment accts keeping bonds in escrow. Local govts were not allowed to play the stock market then only invest in govt backed grade A bonds to be held in 3rd party escrows. So I am definately not telling anyone how to invest one thin dime.
I treat it like my poker games> NEVER COME TO THE TABLE WITH MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE.
06:17 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it