BLKNATR 419 @BLKNATR
Here is a link to a compilation VAERS report drawn from the CDC website. The CDC makes it incredibly difficult to decipher their posted data......on purpose, I'm sure as they do not want us to know the truth about these so called vax's that are really a deception to lure sheeple into the web. The incidence of ADVERSE EFFECT including death is alarming high, and growing exponentially by the month, but sheeple do not know this and when asked they seem unaffected and continue to trust MSM and peer pressure to take the jab. I asked someone if they had done any research on the jab prior to taking it this coming Saturday May 1. They replied "yes". I then asked them to tell me about the VAERS data and what they thought about it. They said " Bayer aspirin?, no I have never heard of VAERS only Bayer". Even after explaining they line up to be a guinea pig.

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

AN anon compiles the data making it user friendly. Here is the link:

https://www.openvaers.com/...
04:36 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by BLKNATR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BLKNATR 419, click on at the bottom under it