Little Sweets @LexxiLu
WE WENT MASKLESS SHOPPING AT WALMART!
As everyone can tell by my posts, I live in NM & our dumb ass tyrant POS excuse of a governor will not fully open NM & will not lift her mask mandate even though many have opted for the jab...my husband and I will not take the jab. On our way to Walmart this morning, I informed my husband that I wasn't going to wear my mask because I've had enough of this BS & he said he wouldn't either. We were the only maskless people in the store...heavy sigh. No one said anything to us until we were about done shopping. I was at the deli counter when the woman manning the north entrance (we entered through south entrance) noticed I was maskless, made eye contact with me, & yelled out asking if I needed a mask. I shook my head 'no'...then she asked me if I had a medical issue & I lied & said 'yes' (please forgive me, God). She said OK & went back to her job. Tomorrow we will do the same thing at Lowes! FELLOW NEW MEXICAN'S - DITCH THE MASKS! JUST DO IT!
04:26 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by LexxiLu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Little Sweets, click on at the bottom under it