Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I won't be on #ThePeoplesBridge today...

I have some amazing Messages I need time to finish for this coming week, of this I can assure you 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge
03:47 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 April, 06:54
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
29 April, 12:07
Teaser!❤️😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
28 April, 08:55
Love You to Darling....

Conway Twitty
-"Its Been A Long Time"

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
28 April, 06:17
I wish I could stand in for you, but theres 4 states between us. I would though, to support you, and the cause! You are one amazing person! 😘🇺🇸

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
28 April, 06:17
I wish I could stand in for you, but theres 4 states between us. I would though, to support you, and the cause! You are one amazing person! 😘🇺🇸

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 05:31
U are an AMAZING patriot!!

🌹

Selah 321 @Selah
28 April, 03:54
Your audience will miss you,

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 April, 03:49
Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!😜
God Bless you and thank you for your service!🙏🇺🇸
Much love to you, Veronica!❤️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 April, 03:48
Can’t wait to see them!!!!