Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
25 January, 02:33
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Live Now WATCH!!!

Top Army and National Guard Leaders Hold Briefing
LIVE NOW

https://www.defense.gov/Wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Taylor @tinataylor24
25 January, 02:47
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I am watching it but I can't say it is givng me any hope listening to them say President Biden!!! Make me nausous and sick. Please tell me it isn't real!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 January, 06:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This is why we were prepped in advance.

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
26 January, 11:56
Sound advice!! Those who are updated should actually rest and save heir energies for after the 31st. I am telling you guys, we are about to show once again the elasticity of a great army of soldiers. From being the News we became the Plan and now we are about to become a kind of "Center for civilians with PTSD". Serious Lee!

Many of us have seen in time what the public is about to witness at once. DENSE!! It took quite a few years to digest some of this stuff.

PEOPLE WILL SOON NEED US TO BALANCE THE NEWS WITH GOOD NEWS lIKE HEALTH TECH, TRAVEL TECH AND ABUNDANCE OF WEALTH. Just saying.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 11:48
This is why we were knocked off Twitter and FB. They needed the dummies to believe it all and we were pointing out theatre. It's obvious to me ....white hats are in control.

Ginger Alonzo @Starseed68
25 January, 07:42
Amen 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 January, 07:31
A walk is definitely good for the mind, body and soul. Instant wiping of negative vibes.