P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.-Q πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
02:52 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
25 January, 06:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
P.J. 777, forgive my lack of knowledge, who are these two men with President Trump - Tesla roots??? Thank you for some information...
@joycemyers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
25 January, 07:54
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Nikola Tesla & John Trump. DJT's uncle, John, was sent by MIT to review all of Nikola Tesla's documents after Nikola Tesla passed. There is speculation that John passed some of that knowledge on to DJT. God bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
laura blake @Lbd23
25 January, 05:54
exciting times ahead πŸ™πŸΌ so grateful to experience all of this

Cindy Qwho @CindyQwho
25 January, 05:03
And we wait with great antiscipation!
;)

Cindy Qwho @CindyQwho
25 January, 05:03
And we wait with great antiscipation!
;)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 January, 04:58
Hey PJ! I was talking to someone who said Tesla was a Nazi occultist and that's where he got his energy ideas. I then told him that Tesla was an electrical engineer borm in Yugoslavia who wanted to provide free energy to the world. I then asked this person if it ever occurred to him that Tesla may have been vilified by those who stole his work to use it for themselves in order to keep us enslaved to money and wars for fossil fuel. He really didnt have much to say after that.The released Tesla file really is fascinating!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 January, 05:10
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
the tesla tower in the tesla file is to the right. the thing pictured first tgat they built in Astana-the new world masonic capital- looks an awful like a tesla tower- which makes my point.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
25 January, 05:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Good for you for responding to their theory with FACTS. 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€›

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
25 January, 03:14
Amen!πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

Dempsey Guidry @oilgenrl7
25 January, 03:08

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
25 January, 03:03
I CANNOT WAIT!!!