Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please post this to protect farmers!
Govt is trying to take them over and run small farmers out of business just like they have Mom and Pop stores with covid bullshit.

https://anonup.com/upload/...
12:31 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Connie Duncan @Zzduncan1
02 May, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
post wont open. says 404 error

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 12:01
In response Connie Duncan to her Publication
I guess they took here down. She was explaining how they were driving all the small farmer out & stepping it up with new legislation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HCHC 12222 @HComo
03 May, 12:18
In response Connie Duncan to her Publication
They are doing the same thing with the small childcare centers like mine. Been seeing it coming, this proposed universal childcare bill proved me right.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 May, 11:45

03 May, 12:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Well I am sure they took her down, didnt figure they would let her say these things long.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 April, 02:28
i have been buying at local farmers markets. checking to make sure they grew the product and it is pesticide free and non gmo. gives farmers an outlet as wrll as you eat healthier.

28 April, 06:44
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Govt has been trying to kill off all the small family farms for decades!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 April, 01:08
Govt buying up our farmland?
So is Bill Gates, Jeff Besos

According to Mercola:
--Gates owns about 242,000 acres of farmland
--Bezos owns 420,000 acres, most of it located in Texas.

NOT in humanity's best interest.

Gates is proponent of GMOs, toxic ag chemicals, and of course "lab-grown" synthetic beef.

[Their] EVIL is surfacing.
The LIGHT OF TRUTH will destroy them.
May God hear our prayers.

https://articles.mercola.c...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 April, 06:48
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
IN MY AREA ITS THESE DAMN MILITARY GUYS DUE TO THEM GETTING PAYOFFS !!
RIPPING FAMILY FARMS FROM PEOPLE WITH CORRUPT ATTORNEYS ITS SICKING !!
THANKS DOD !!!

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
28 April, 07:33
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Not anymore, it now belongs to we the people!