Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our boy Dan Scavino sending clear comms today...

Q is True
12:04 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
28 April, 05:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
For me.. Q was real from the moment i found him/her/them/me? and continues in some way everyday. It all adds up to me. Cant wait to get through this tough waiting period. Its going to be so Super Qool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 04:42
PARENTS TAKE OVER SCHOOL!

https://gab.com/ChesterBel...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
28 April, 01:19
Isn't he Kerry's daughter's father-in-law?

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 04:41
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Yes, he is.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 12:26
We have been prepared for months for a possible nuke scare the size of NDE for America.
I do understand cause ppl forget anything that is not very painful or scary within 24hrs sometimes.
The end wont be for everyone.
Just wait til they understand the deceptions in religion!
That will be more than the nuke scare.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 April, 01:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i think the deception in religon will hitany extremely hard. even those who are awake.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 12:23
What would we do without Dan?
Well we just are not going there!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
28 April, 12:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly.. lol.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 April, 12:08
5X5 DAN !!! WWG1WGA WW