LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Last year when President Trump said he wanted the Country opened back up by Easter...

And Juan's bet that DJT will be President again by 4/1/2021...

Makes me wonder if DJT was dropping hints for another #FutureProvesPast . 🤔
02:34 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Schmoo Poob @SchmooPoob
25 January, 04:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🤔 something to think about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
25 January, 04:23
Was that John in the 🐇 costume? 🇺🇸🇺🇸🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
25 January, 04:15
I always took that as follow the rabbit....... adrenochrome........ symbolic for the children in attendance at the WH Egg hunt. ?? But so many comms. I trust everything has multiple meanings, but ultimately all with the same goal.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 January, 05:07
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
That too, but that was a different Easter. I just used that pic to also show how often we have Easter comms with POTUS. Last year's Easter comm was that we'd be re-openned by Easter. I think this year will be the best Easter of all.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
25 January, 02:45
That was my guess last spring it sounded impossible then, but now it is making way more sense 💜