ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
The Military would produce all TV programming for at least the next 72 hours, filled with videos of political elite’s tribunals, accompanied by six more messages from Trump. The networks have already been informed that they could be criminally liable if they didn’t allow the feed to air.
02:32 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnnieGYG in this post can reply
Deb Atk @Debsie
30 January, 09:30
In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication
i keep hearing that and understand why we won't know when, but no one has proof that ebs is really going to happen. If this is going down, why is Biden moving forward with everything..feeling discouraged today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
30 January, 09:34
In response Deb Atk to his Publication
It does seem weird that folks claim the Military is in charge yet Biden signs away the FREE AMERICA while protected by Prison Fencing. New Dictator? Not too sure what to expect however, the EBS doesn't seem to be on the calendar now does it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
30 January, 09:28
i heard they told them from jan 20th 8am and for the following 72 hours after... dont know if they went back and changed the date... i pray they did! but thats the only video i have heard or seen 😞

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
30 January, 09:27
everyone has been sayign the same thing with no sauce to back it up, I have redpilled 10 people so far and I dont want come out as a liar for telling them this and that is going to happen.

Grace Messina @Grace26
25 January, 02:47
yes but when????

Gena Chaffin @genarena
25 January, 02:35
i sure hope this happens soon.