Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 April, 02:27
We are The Church, The Holy Tabernacle, The Children of God, we are growing into a flood of The Holy Spirit in this realm. Remember Jesus, Trust in God all-ways, spreading love everywhere, share from your Heart, allowing The Fruit to Ripen: πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒŽβœοΈ

#JesusRises #GodWins #wwg1wga

No One Above The Other.

John 3:16 ❀️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 03:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
This is almost exactly what I saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It was different for me, like a whirlwind I became new. God Bless You.πŸ™

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks it is probably different for each soul. Nana was saved in a small Baptist church when I was about 12 but the real revelation came with the NDE.
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™The whirlwind changes us.
Much love to you my fren
09:45 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
28 April, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It beings forth that which we have forgotten about, and it is what we were always placed here to be.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 10:11
Yes I believe that as well. I dont want anything from anyone and I dont care who thinks I am crazy.
God has put me into a position where I can tell ppl the truth of what has been happening to me personally that affects them as well without needing anything from them or worrying who thinks it is nuts.
It is truth, he put me here to tell it and it is up to them what they do with it.
Nana would truly hope it gives everyone the incentive to find their own inner connection to God so we can co-create the earth experience he planned for us to start with.