Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Will it take a fake DEFCON missile scare to wake everyone up?
02:28 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Theodore Lagace @Teddy
25 January, 06:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Inevitably it has to be so , might not be enough to shock them out of the spell they are under . Can we just start slapping them now ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 January, 05:25
no please. you could give real people real heart attacks.
unless you take out Gavin at the same time. cuomo too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
25 January, 03:49
Why, yes. I do believe that stomping a mudhole in some ass is just what is needed right about now.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
25 January, 03:43
Jan 19, 2018 5:49:21 PM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No. 97753
Jan 19, 2018 5:46:59 PM EST
Anonymous ID: 9b8d2a No. 97724
Jan 19, 2018 5:46:02 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee2415 No. 97705

>>97686
Combat tactics.
Q

>>97705
was that our "wargames" i.e. get us meme troops in a live-fire drill?
>>97724

Shall we PLAY A GAME?
How about a nice game of chess?
WarGames.
Double meaning.
[CLAS-5849]
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
TRUST.
Q

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 January, 05:24
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
wasn't that the Hawaii debacle? I don't want another one. the fake bidan shouldn't get credit for stopping it

Lori Wright @LAWright
25 January, 02:45
certainly for some

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
25 January, 02:41
Probably...

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
It's certainly worth a shot.

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
😀We ARE the ultimate Defcon.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 January, 02:32
DEFCON 1 was mentioned in the Drops! Also we were asked if we ever experienced a DEFCON Scare! To my knowledge we did not. And also DEFCON 1 has never been activated to date!

Plumeria Lady @kailuatwin
25 January, 02:34
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The missle scare in Hawaii was a DEFCON.

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
25 January, 02:32
I have had 2 dreams/nightmares of sirens & hurrying to get home as people all around are freaking the 'F' out...Gosh- I sure hope I'm serioulsy only having a nightmare...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
25 January, 02:30
👀 ... maybe

Jim McQ @Jimmcq
25 January, 02:30
Or a real one