Kim Runner @kimrunner
1-Year Delta today for #3998 ...

There are 15 total 1-Year Deltas for 4.28 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are 4 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.28 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are no 2-Year Deltas...
09:25 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 April, 10:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
11 month, 4 weeks, 1 day, 14 hours, 59 min.
ergo ....today ? I am bad in math 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 April, 10:48
11 month, 4 weeks, 1 day, 14 hours, 59 min.
ergo ....today ? I am bad in math 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 April, 10:52
I find this 3yr delta post interesting, 4002.

During the Texas winter storm/energy outage, there was discussion of appeared to be market manipulation. This did start Feb 14.

Coal and Nat Gas resources in TX appeared to get shutdown after they picked up the load from the failed solar and wind. This drove spot prices very high. People without contracts were hit with with large bills.

There was also discussion it was a HAARP event.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 April, 10:56
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I know Q was referring to the Activation Soros engagement.
The match to the TX event, seemed coincidental.

SPORTS @SPORTS
28 April, 09:27
The trouble is, it's not so silent. Congress has been trying to kill us for decades. The virus is just the flavor of the month. Here we sit, waitng and waiting and waiting to see a single PUBLIC arrest......just one. It's almost May. People have turned on Trump for not draining the swamp. If those allegedly in control drag their feet much longer, Trump's base will look like Fake Biden's.

END THIS MOTHER FUCKING DEBACLE TODAY!