Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I know plenty of smart libtards that are going to get massively red pilled when places like CA & NY start opening up for business out of nowhere. Just watch and grab the 🍿
02:25 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 08:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I just realized this is going to be another huge test...

Are you ok with politicization and weaponization of a lie against your countrymen because you got the result you wanted, or will you stand up for what is right?

I said the same thing on Twit the week after 11/03:
If you're ok with the results of a known fraudulent election because you got the outcome you desired, you better repent to your neighbor and God, and QUICK, because there's a reckoning a'comin'.

[knowingly] isn't just under the law, it's also for your soul.

Stand up and be counted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Marx @Kathy1
25 January, 06:13
There will probably be a lot of people experiencing cognitive dissonance. What happened to the pandemic? Arent we all to stay at home and be safe? They dont call thrm Dims for nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stand Firm @Discernment10
25 January, 05:37
Hopefully but I think youu might be giving them too much credit. Shock would do it for more.

binny TruthWarrior @binny
25 January, 03:39
Yep Whitler in Michigan announced we'd open on Feb first with no changes in stats.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 January, 03:31
😂😂😂

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
25 January, 03:23
welp tonight i will be dropping more hints to the nurses. one is from Brazil and about lost her shit when the president was swimming with other Brazians. wonder how she wll take this???

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
25 January, 03:15
For sure.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
25 January, 02:53
I'm thinking some will be so grateful for freedom they won't even care that they were held prisoners - Stockholm Syndrome.

DeeDee ... @beatledeedee
25 January, 02:48
😂😂😂The libtards in my California town are 'outraged' that we are opening! They are literally begging to stay shut down!!!

Julie Boe @JulieB
25 January, 02:36
😆A smart libtard in the same sentence??? That's a contradiction of terms if I've ever heard one.

25 January, 02:33
At the end of the day, it all comes down to one's ability to admit they were wrong.

If ego/hubris continues to cloud judgment, you're in for a ROUGH time.

Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
25 January, 02:33
You mean they won't think it's all because of the AlzheimerPatient-In-Chief?

25 January, 02:32
Watch CA was deliberate :)

I have quite a few friends who have a freight train of truth coming their way. I'm up to my ears in popcorn, but may need to get more yet!

Conspiracy no more vibes.

Nurse Patriot @nurse_patriot
25 January, 02:32
Since I live in Commiefornia, I can't wait to see the reactions of the libtards here. Also can't wait for some freedom again and no more damn face diapers.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 02:31
...AND THERE YOU GO - California Stay at Home restrictions have been lifted. Some of us just kept working, playing and LIVING!!!! One more thing - CALIFORNIA WENT RED - TRUMP2020!

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
25 January, 02:29
Ready!

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
25 January, 02:28
Everybody needs to open their doors!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
25 January, 02:35
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
Not my 24 year old libtard book-smart genius daughter in lawschool in LA on a full ride scholarship. I told her yesterday I would be out to visit next month and she said nothing is open. I said NY and Chicago just opened, you will be next, she doubted. She called today with the ironic news that they opened. And, I said yep, they only needed that for mail-in ballots and now that Trump is out so are the lockdowns.

She hung on me as per her usual.

CA and her age group is seriously brainwashed. I pray everyday for her to wake up. Sadly, don't think it's possible.

To her, I am the Q nut.