Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 April, 05:43
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Bill Gates isn't Jewish and Chabad is not an "End time cult." Total nonsense!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
28 April, 08:17
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
28 April, 09:00
Are their sources? I would love to look into this further๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
28 April, 08:43
BLOWS YOUR MIND ! ALL THIS FOLKS TIED INTO MOSSAD & YET SOME STILL FOLLOW JONES ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
28 April, 09:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
You know your right, Jones is a buffoon!! I watch these turds, he ainโ€™t the only one that is a POS!! The list is long, many are flip flops~

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
28 April, 09:09
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
He is a Rock e fella. Somewhere a long time ago, I was reading about the hidden hand information. They knew that we (the asleep) would be waking and most of us angry. Mossad uses people like Jones to direct their version of waking people up. Just enough truth to hook us in, but then change the narrative to lull us into submission. That is why the truly awake get such negative vibes off of these chumps, our instincts an guts know truth.