Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
28 April, 05:31
https://t.me/DDay1978/1285

[]
[ Album ]
For those that dont know On The Clock means Cyber to shutdown all systems on the Planet. I believe the NSA will Flood the internet with a whole heap of incriminating evidence.
The SpaceForce will turn the whole planets power off. Switching over to Free Tesla Energy.
Mr Pool showed us all Trains will be halted. They work on big Electrical Grids.
All Social Media Platforms will be removed and New Ones will be replacing them with the new Quantum Internet controlled in space. It is Unhackable. Download your Data if you don't have 2nd copies of photos etc. We have been warned of the Global CyberSecurity Crisis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
Happy dance. Banned and jailed. I have to allow libs to slander me on FB and nothing I can do about it while I am muted. Sick of them.
05:38 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
28 April, 05:45
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Yep, it is tiring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 05:51

28 April, 05:53
I am soon to be 64 and he is 2 years older than me... COPIED from my FB before my last 30 day ban: I send this because I'm very, very worried about your mental health! I distinctly remember you from High School and from what I recall you were an intelligent, caring, and respected young lady. If I recall correctly, you were a National Honor Society student that was actually awarded some-type of citizenship award (Zonta Service Award, sp?). I think you were awarded this but I can't recall for sure? However, the last few years your consistently outlandish, hateful, demagoguery (among other things) posts on Facebook evinces your need for serious mental health counseling! Cynthia you truly need some help. Please consider it. I'm only posting this because I care and this is the only way I can reach-out.