Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 April, 02:24
All the young children of our world, will finally be abe to be free, and let their imaginations soar, without society conditioning and poisoning their natural way of innocence and love!
Children are the proof of how human beings were designed to be! Our children will be the key to raising the vibration of the new earth with their love and light!

#5DNewEarth
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga ♒️
#TeachTheChildrenWell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 April, 10:07
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Some wise person once said if you want the TRUTH ask a child and if you want knowledge ask a senior citizen. I have found this to be about 100% accurate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
feel blessed for every encounter 💞especially with our Elders as their knowledge is priceless ~ cherish the beginnings & endings of these treasured times traveling through this cycle of life 🌸💓🙏🏻
03:32 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 03:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Sorry, I don't cherish endings, especially when they were caused by evil and people harming others. It makes my blood boil to blame good loving people for being trusting of their doctors, governments, etc. It literally is breaking my heart in shattered pieces. The Best is Yet to Come will only be the BEST if I am surrounded by the people I love. If they aren't there, it will never be the BEST.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 May, 03:05
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I love the elderly so much. That is why I am soooooo angry today. It was bad enough not being able to see my mom because she was so afraid of COVID but now my Godfather and mom both vaccinated I fear for their safety and I am now afraid to be around them as I have two children. I am furious that they are doing this to our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. I don't know what to do with this anger. It is eating me up that we are all allowing this. This is our greatest, most beautiful generation that is being destroyed.