Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I stopped at Five Guys for a hamburger for Larry.
Michael delivered my food with a really good tip involved.
I told him do not come to my car with a mask on.
Michael was so happy to oblige โ˜บ

And now we have a new Digital Soldier too โ˜บ

#AxTheMask
#ThePeoplesBridge
10:30 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
28 April, 01:27
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
If we ALL woke up One Person - this world would turn around ๐Ÿงก
TQ Divine Soul ๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
28 April, 07:50
I promise I will contribute to the fund to pay his lost wages should his manager not understand the real issues! We all have to take responsibilty. I applaud him. Together we can beat this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
28 April, 06:09
Got our very small local post ofc lady to drop her mask while we had a very good little discussion about the "virus" and masking and such. She said if the schools try to make her mask her kids she's taking them out.

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 April, 12:42

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
27 April, 11:51
You are just a sweet blessing Veronica. Its great seeing smiles again. I am so over the face diapers.๐Ÿ™„ God Bless you & that sweet young man! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
27 April, 11:10
You little bundle of joy spreading your miracles wherever you go ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’–

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 April, 10:34
"Fork" these masks, they're dying their [masks] last breaths, pun intended!!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””