Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Wow check this out!!

Castle Rock Entertainment beanie at the Infrauduration. (11 seconds)
02:01 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Boo Cheddar @CheddarBo
27 January, 08:46
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
what are the chances that guy got one of those bunk golden tickets๐Ÿง

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rye Smith @Ryesmith
27 January, 05:22
who's it supposed to be?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
27 January, 05:10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
26 January, 09:00
Oh my my got to love this movie

Alyssa Suarez @Jade731Q
25 January, 04:38
@santasurfing have you seen this!? :)

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
25 January, 04:17
good catching that. interesting and the plot thickens

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 03:53
Awesome Catch and Share! Wow! Film crew in attendence.

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 January, 03:16
omg good catch! lol

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 January, 03:14
Ha! Great catch!

Jennifer Lynette @Jennifer_Lynette
25 January, 03:02
Infrauderation! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Im glad I just swallowed my coffee befire seeing that. ๐Ÿ‘

Jennifer Lynette @Jennifer_Lynette
25 January, 03:00
wow! well i guess they needed extras since no one really showed up! ๐Ÿ˜‚

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
25 January, 02:52

25 January, 02:45
even better look at the curl hanging down in front of the beanie. thay thay seal team 6 guy from tik tok. the 1 that saud find out who i am. he pointed out hus curl then too why else would thay curl be hanging down like that. identifoer then read the beanie too. thays awesome!!

25 January, 02:46
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
sorry for typos typed fast

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 January, 02:23
oh your a funny one Grasshopper...infraudulation..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ..too funny,yes castle rock..STUDIO benie๐Ÿ‘

War Turkey @CCrowley81
25 January, 02:08
I didn't like the fact that he kept on saying "SOUL" through out his speech. Either his whole soul is all in or we need to give our souls an all in... or however he spole it. Either way, putting our soul on the line is NOT what I voted for.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 January, 02:04
Good job Grasshopper!