Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jacinta Francisco @OurLadyofFatima
28 April, 01:07
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Does she have 9 lives? 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
28 April, 12:11
Zombies are real 🤷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 April, 09:53
Lol! The demon cannot stop dying, lolol! Well written article, though. I am not a fiction person, love History and real science and all thigs non-fiction..... but THIS piece of fiction is excellent. I hope they are not going to expect us to be SOOTHED by this kind of "Yayy, she was hanged" news? We've worked hard to actually SEE the bitch in a cell, hey!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't need evidence... but I must not be expected to be a liberal and believe whatever hearsay i .... like... hear... said! 🙃😉

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 April, 09:48
intersting article. thanks for sharing. but... 😂 i thought she was in a prison cell on the moon. love the theme of this story though she deserves to rot

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 April, 09:46
well if anyone deserves to die 17 times its her. gotta make sure satans bride us really dead. Dont want her coming back

Future Lori @FutureLori
27 April, 09:42
credibility of article in question ... BUT Oh MY, it makes for a wonderful bedtime story. Sweet dreams!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
28 April, 12:13
In response Future Lori to her Publication
ain't that the truth.. excellent read but a bit too much "nodded his head" type details that makes it read like a novel. she has been long gone well before this.. just waiting for the video replay of her confession and subsequent ultimate demise.

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
27 April, 09:40
what...does she have 9 lives or what...

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
27 April, 09:33
Bogus

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
27 April, 09:14
Ya right... Killary has been 'killed' 3 times now. Until I see proof, this is fake news.