Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 May, 02:55
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
I agree with you all...I’m beginning to feel the only reason I am so freaking awake is to support my family and friends, who will be in various stages of shock when everything shakes out!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
30 April, 09:13
It is very sad when it's your family, and I pray for them all. Truth be told though, my ex comes up with the most ridiculous excuses for his denials, that first I laugh (in private) and then I pray! πŸ˜„
Outside of family, laughter keeps me sane. 😊
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berkman Olmez @Berkman
27 April, 08:46
I can't anymore, last person called me a schizophrenic and that I needed medical attention....

I replied may GOD help you!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 April, 08:31
Almost.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 April, 06:55
NOPE EVEN GOD TELLS US WE CAN WARN PEOPLE TELL THEM TRUTH PUT OUT A SEED BUT IF THEY CHOSE TO DENY IT OR NOT BELIEVE IT THAT IS ON THEM !! WE MUST MOVE ON WE CAN ONLY SPREAD THE TRUTH .................ONLY GOD CAN GROW THE TRUTH !!