Only people mentioned by MaidenAmerica in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
25 January, 02:51
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
while I was watching it I was listening to the quiet in my mind you know sometimes we have to shut the chatter up the busyness they Patel to pipe the frick down but anyways I was listening to the quiet voice inside of me and the only thing I heard was that is human flesh... just my experience. Likely the writings are about that also. do a 5-minute history run through of people that got tattoos on their backs and why they did it, then look at the movies that are similar...girl with dragoon tat blah bleblah...
if you're still curious go into the Bible I think you'll find a few that had a tato

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 January, 02:54
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Thank you! 🙂
I saw a thing on tv about human flesh being turned into books and/or book covers. I need to remember the name of that show. It was a while ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 January, 01:40
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
I guess asking for proof of something is a blockable offense to this troll> CanAnon20