Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
I will note that this audit is not about overturning the 2020 election. That was stated and very clear. More than likely will lead to new election laws for future elections.
03:40 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 April, 04:16
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Maybe this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
28 April, 11:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
No coincidences! ✨👍✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
28 April, 11:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
No coincidences! ✨👍✨

SPORTS @SPORTS
27 April, 04:03
Then it's a complete waste of time. 2020 isn't fixed we have no country. Point blank, bottom mother fucking line. So if that is "the plan" then they royally fucked this entire deal up much worse than I anticipated.

Trump 2024? NEVER AGAIN!

Maga Mom @jill41
27 April, 04:01
So you can have one party literally steal an election with zero consequences?

SPORTS @SPORTS
27 April, 04:05
In response Maga Mom to her Publication
I don't believe it for one second. Trump has already lost half his base from this ill advised plan. Only way they come back for Trump is if this is if 2020 is fixed in the next 2-3 months tops. Hard to believe they would fuck up "the plan", but if fixing 2020 and arresting ALL involved in the crime isn't part of it, then they can ALL go fuck themselves.

MOTHER FUCK THAT!