Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ppl can call Nana crazy I really dont give a shit. Nana is just a normal everyday old lady that has been a foot washing Baptist my whole life with a "Fookn show me" attitude about everything but God.
He ALREADY showed me decades ago with my NDE & a vision I had of him last yr.
He held out his hand and said "Ppl should listen because my angels are already there" He was golden light energy with angels all around not a man.

I dont want any money from anyone and I am not out for anything that is against God.
But I am telling you that we all have the ability to connect with God inside of us and we are eternal light energy beings inside of this earth suit. There are many other planets and species that are the same (light beings inside different vessels)
Believe, dont believe, is up to you. I am TOO sane most days and i know what is happening!
You can do the same if you raise your frequencies and are only in service to the one God of the Universe!
02:50 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Donna Martin @Meme17
27 April, 03:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are correct! Unfortunatley people are so indoctrinated that they can’t see the light or it is hard for them to understand. People should take time to look inside themselves and focus on the light. Ignore all the negative around them πŸ’–. The older generation understand A LOT more than the younger generation πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 06:17
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396