Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
President Biden @POTUS
01 February, 09:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nah it ain't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 January, 03:19
EVEN IN MY LITTLE PODOCK TOWN ??? LOL HAVE TO CATCH ME ON MY TRACTOR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 07:31
Only in 2021 could this feel like a good thing lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 07:30
Just look at all those 4444's

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 02:14

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 January, 02:11
If there is going to be Martial Law, I hope it will be because the military decided to rebel against and overthrow the Biden/Harris administration for the purpose of re-instating Trump, and not because they are taking orders from an evil power.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 January, 07:42
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
you aerent stating that correctly. in extreme legal matters like this is very important to get your assertion correct. The military didnt rebel they stopped a coup, they prevented an overthrow of our constitutional form of government. that is NOT rebellion , that is stopping the DNC rebellion.

Ezel 1 Samuel @Ezel777
25 January, 01:54

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 01:32
Can we send a troop of women here? :)

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 January, 01:18
🇳🇱🚨

Okram AÅ¡atnar @QSlo
25 January, 01:17