1776 ... @IGG1776
27 April, 12:40
Q
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
27 April, 12:44
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
My last big battle is today at 1515 with Joe and Jackie Miller. I am hoping my Sheriff and the Federal Agents will have already arrested them by that time... If not, it will be an Honor doing what must be done, legally and peacefully. #JusticeIsComing #PainIsComing

Love it!!!! God bless you, your team, your families!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
Good luck today Patriot in your battle 👊🙏
01:03 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
25 May, 11:58
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Got another... tried to go get my employee who is being sex trafficked...cop statements KNOW the residence she escaped from was violent criminal hang out... so why and who made the decision to come after me as I was headed back home/to work? Why didn't the cops surround and storm the house and get the bad guys?