CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Call Judge’s Clerk’s Office at 602-372-2925 and ask that Judge Martin recuse himself. His relationship with Perkins Coie is a conflict of interest
11:29 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 03:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
dems will try to shut down or discredit the audit any way they can so that they keep the evidence suppressed. right now they are trying to use civil procedure because that is what the supreme court did when they refused to hear the cases from trump, or said things were moot, or that someone did not have standing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Reedy @alr1217
27 April, 02:56
I'd like to know what "ties" he had with Perkins coie because many lawyers end up working on the same case with another law firms

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 April, 02:49
What about the water marked ballots

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 03:46
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
we have to wait until the audit is done, but meanwhile the dems are trying to shut it down. a dem judge is not good. make martin recuse himself for his connections to Perkins Coi, the Dem attorney firm, as it is a conflict of itnerest for him to hear this case!! Please call his iffice.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 April, 02:25
I called the dirtbag.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 03:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
right on, ty!! I did too! Gave them my number, but I doubt if he calls me back, lol.

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
27 April, 01:56
done

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 11:35
I CALLED AND LEFT A VOICEMAIL