Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
04:56 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Matt Boehm @Geebee
28 April, 10:41
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
28 April, 10:22
Wasn't she really executed years ago?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
27 April, 11:43
Read the article, it's hilarious!

Becky Helser @BH17
28 April, 12:53
In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
27 April, 08:50
I dont want to read a good article someone has made up to appease the world . I want to SEE true facts with my eyes .
I am so tired of all the lies. We've been told to many already ,keeping some still on the hook . Not me ! Give me facts This is what true Patriot's seek

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
28 April, 05:19
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
along with facts and source documents would be nice

Eric Navarrete @Eric17NavaQ
30 April, 06:44
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
You really think they're gonna show you Military Tribunals? NO they're not gonna do that and for one being a Patriots is about making a difference in your community and to help wake people up yeah everyone wants to see everything but what about the people that are still asleep you just can't show people the evil they will gather and start a civil war thinking that we're just killing politicians off! Those people still believe in the government 100% and as a Patriot we need to show them who the government really is first...this also goes for these awful vaccines as well..

Olivia Bryan @Pocahontas
27 April, 05:56
Now THIS is too good to be true!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 April, 04:51
This is the only site that seems to be a source.

I do believe that Military Tribunals could occur at GITMO, but cannot find any verifying info.

Eric Larson @ericman375
27 April, 05:22
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I don't trust articles, yet. But, there is a much larger deployment of National Guard at Guantanamo Bay than would ever be necessary for the 40 or so radical Muslim terrorists they claim to be there. I heard 350 NG were deployed and I want to say the units that are there now are out of Arizona. You can search for that info if it helps. I trust it. As far as actual stories leaking out, I don't trust the sources that publish these types of stories, YET. I do trust the optics of requiring 350 National Guard being at Guantanamo. Plus, look at how massive Trump made Guantanamo and Diego Garcia and he found out about the FEMA camps that Obama funded and Hillary was supposed to have built. The FEMA camps were going to be where all of OUR executions were to occur. Trump decided to go ahead and have them built. But there for the Deep State and the corrupt.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 April, 04:30
Verify please. What sources?

Penny Blake @penny1040
27 April, 04:02
Whether or not this is the timing of this does not matter and we will never hear of this in MSM. She is gone and that is obvious if you see a picture of her today. The earth is a better place for her leaving it.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
27 April, 03:55
American citizens don't have their trials in foreign countries, military trials or otherwise.

(If she hasn't already been dealt with) her trial will be in the USA, not Cuba.

There's plenty places in USA for military trials to take place.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 April, 08:14
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
GITMO is American territory just like the Panama Canal Zone was when McCain was born there and that was sufficient for him to run for president. Refer back to Kavanaugh's appearance in front of the Senate when he was nominated for S.C. Justice. He was specifically asked about this issue.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 April, 02:45
🙄i showed my coworker, he didn't believe me nor did he believe about adrenechrome

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
27 April, 02:50
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
dont waste your breath!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
27 April, 12:02
I thought she was already dead.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 April, 09:54
I’m not sure about the source here about HRC. I agree she should face Justice ,however, I WILL believe it when its formerly announced. This has to be about the 30th time someone published she was executed since 2017. I hope its true.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 April, 10:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
She has been executed like the majority of deep state actors, but as to the date is anyone's guess. Bush Snr funeral was Dec 2018.
Witch received a envelope like the rest of the filth. Most likely got executed with the others cast members soon after the funeral.

Pam Truth @pam65
27 April, 08:52
which one no. 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6,

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
27 April, 08:43
i sure would like to see some additional sauce on this.. if its actually true.. its time to get the word out. I have a tough time believing this at this time.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 April, 08:31
how can we vett this?
this differs greatly from the Real Raw News articke about her death

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
27 April, 08:30
Down She Goes

Kathleen Platt @Plattipuss
27 April, 08:27
I saw a video of her saying her last meal would be a fully loaded deep dish pizza, and then she cackled.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 April, 08:30
In response Kathleen Platt to her Publication
sounds like a sick reference to her evil pastime