Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
Yesterday - even though I know in my heart that Trump WILL be back with the Republic, I just felt so sad and I was crying. I miss President Trump, and await his return.
Today - I am taking the next few weeks to get my house and body in order, to be ready for the next phase. There are good things ahead for us.
Thank you to my new friends here. I appreciate you all!
Thank you to our @administrator doing a great job!
12:25 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 10:23
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Don't feel like the lone ranger. I think we're all a little sad he's temporarily gone. i miss all of 'em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
26 January, 08:52
As do we all Kathryn, we share in your sadness, we need to keep fighting, President Trump will be back soon, God said so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
25 January, 08:24
😍Awesome! Keep the faith! The rewards will be incredible!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 04:09
❤️Right there with ya! Same for me i was in tears yetserday for no reason, but its all going to be glory soon. Praise God! We need Trump.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
25 January, 12:43

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
04 February, 03:48
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Beautiful collage of images and thoughts! Visually very appealing 💗, thank you!

Mal Fatz @Malfor
25 January, 12:28
could not have said it better...except i NEED TO get my house, body, and mind in order. the will and motivation seems beyond reach...but hopefully soon...