Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
30 April, 01:34
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
What happened to these ppls hearts? Their soul is gone? I just dont understand how you can hurt children/babies or know that they are being hurt and not help or take money for the pain of these innocents...Dear God, what has become of our hearts and souls??? How can they have no feelings what so ever? Why do they place a monetary value on someones life and wellbeing? I agonize over these questions and so many more. And plz Lord do NOT let my heart become hard and do not let my soul grow cold....keep me weeping and feeling the emotions that keep me human.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
30 April, 01:26
Expose all the evil and darkness with the Truth and Light and Love of Christ Jesus, the LORD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
27 April, 12:22
thank you so much for your long standing & continued expose of the truth. I ck in daily & value your good work. God bless.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
26 April, 09:42
it isn't republican vs democrat

it is good vs evil

I don't care what your party is - evil is evil

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
26 April, 09:26
Here in lies the major difference in the Left and Right. We don't care what initial is after the criminal's name. ARREST them. Let the criminal be blinded by the Light and justice served.

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
26 April, 09:08

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
26 April, 09:07
Burn it all, start over.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 April, 08:46
pos

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 April, 08:21
wow just wow but...glad they got him👏👏👏

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 April, 08:17
And the establishment covers for both parties. Hang the guilty.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 April, 08:08
Oh yes.......and he is connected to Jeff Flake, Cindy (NoName) McCain just to name a couple.....

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
26 April, 08:10
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
illegal adoptions.......Marshall Island is where they would get the children from

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 April, 09:05
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
RINOS all.

Glad they got him.

Guess the left is trying to infer that "look Republicans are just as bad..." which may be true, but, if they were never really Republicans...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 April, 07:51
[they] just keep coming out of the woodwork and into the LIGHT.
ka-BQQM!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 April, 08:21
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Like roaches 😆
And the alliance has a big can of Raid 😎