Cob Cob @Colob123
06:00 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
27 April, 04:01
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Oooh HELL F$&KING NO❗️These F$&KING SCIENTISTS NEED SOMETHING BETTER TO DO FOR HUMANITY THAN CREATING a cook book of NASTY SATANIC CANNIBALISM recipes ❗️🤨SICK PEOPLE❗️🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
26 April, 11:03
Yall do realize that cannibalism causes insanity, right? I mean, we've condemned people for eating each other in extreme survivor scenarios. Why are they pushing this to be normalized? I remember hearing an interview between Tim Ferriss and Michael Pollan (if memory serves me correctly) about the use of 3D printers to make steaks without the cow. I felt like I was listening to a science fiction podcast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
27 April, 07:31
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Yes it causes Kuru but these people have been doing it for centuries and it is happening within the ranks of the elites because it has youthful properties and supports their SATANIC BS.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 11:03
The last taboos
incest
pedophillia
cannibalism

The left are normalizing the abnormal.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
26 April, 10:53
Might as well... when it's all said and done, they'll prolly be lots of things we're gonna regret eating as their consumers🤢

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 April, 10:52
They want us to be cannibals like them. It's all wtong, bad, inhuman, vampiric, ungodly, unbearable, horrific. Reject them.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
26 April, 10:52
my father says this is an abomination....
with that being said it was to be expected in this wicked world....
join me while we walk right out of it.
#NCSWIC

Sabrina Lara @SabrinaLB23
26 April, 08:48
this is their plan for climate change thats why gates buying land to grow this shit you hewrd biden decreasing meat consumption to 90% due to cow gas bad for the climate

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Diane Mitch @Diane11
26 April, 06:38
This is sick and unacceptable

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
26 April, 06:27
No thank you NOT eating Humans, I will pass. They keep changing our food more and more they are slowly killing us all. Read you lables so much has been done and we all seem to just go along with it untul now. WE are getting smarter. READ LABLES

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
26 April, 06:26
With big business and fast food buying from planned parenthood, I think this is just a precursor, and a little late to the rodeo.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 April, 06:13
This is sick, so turning us into cannibalism and that is not right!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

NEO ONE @Neo
26 April, 06:03
🤮