Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
I just recieved my 5th Ban from Shitter. This is the post that got me.
11:55 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by nickpoma in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 January, 01:44
In response Steampunk Patriot to his Publication
It's been dark the past week! First time in its' history!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 01:48
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
It's because no one is living there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
25 January, 01:43
ooooo ooooo mister Kotter 🙋‍♀️ i know this one. they forgot to bay the light bill 😝🙃😝🤫

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
25 January, 01:10
They banned me a couple of days ago.No idea why.I like it here better.

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
25 January, 01:02
😂 I was going to post the same thing to that same message. Guess it's a good thing I didn't. Welcome!

Deplorable TonyQ @deplorable_tonyq
25 January, 12:45
Welcome Fren.

25 January, 12:48
In response Deplorable TonyQ to his Publication
Thank you. I feel very much at home here.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
25 January, 12:40
Unbelievable. Ssos. They were unfolloing Pats I was following within an hour of me following. Repeatedly, I'd go back, follow again and they'd do it again. I hope their entire 'enterprise" tanks.

25 January, 12:55
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
They were deleting a lot of images that I would upload. Definately censoring the hell out of me.

Jeanie Anderson @Jeanie777
25 January, 12:39
How did you get back on? i was suspended last week and i still can't get back on. They removed everything from my page along with following and followers.

Jeanie Anderson @Jeanie777
25 January, 12:40
In response Jeanie Anderson to her Publication
Never mind I see I put this comment in the spot.