Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
ShellShQck

Definitely makes sense with all of the RENEGADE comms lately.

Could this be the arrest that shocks the world? Remember this had to be done under a Bidan presidency, under military control.

Where has Obama been? Where has Pelosi been?

Q mentioned in a delta yesterday that a house speaker would be resigning.

Domino effect.

Podesta would definitely be a noteworthy arrest, but when was the last time you saw a “known and loved” former president in shackles?
01:55 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 April, 02:43
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
This is just my thoughts but most of the world knows by now how and who the corrupt ones are and we are waiting for tribunals , im thinking its going to be some one else like one of these staged events where the person is dead but was staged to cause chaos, or some one that has not been mention a lot that we thought was on the good side , that would shock the world . I dont know so many twist and turns in this movie .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
26 April, 02:19
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Whoaaa... but I cant read it! It must be my aging eyes bc its blurry when i zoom in. Can i find this pic/ decode somewhere else?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
26 April, 02:23
In response Pink PatriQt17 to her Publication