r363l l10n @r363ll10n
‘Everything Went Blurry And I Just Fell’: High Schooler Forced To Wear Mask During Track Meet Collapses
https://www.dailywire.com/...
12:10 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 April, 02:07
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Take your kids out of these indoctrination centers called schools. They mean your kids harm. Get past the glory of the team, start your own teams outside the institutions. Forget the college prep status too. Colleges are even worse and I'm a prof. We must reject their rules and curriculum because they are deadly. Make it work. Home schooled kids are much better prepared and much smarter for it. Save your kids. Only parents can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 April, 03:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
It takes a village to raise a child not a school!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
26 April, 03:44
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
We have been homeschooling for 10 years and my kids have never taken a standardized test. (8 yrs in ND, 2 yrs in MN) Because I am a licensed teacher, I can "opt out." But for the sake of ALL kids, I will fight standardized tests to the death. They prove nothing about your child's ability---they only show which teachers and which districts are effectively "teaching to the test"--which determines how much money that district gets, and whether that teacher's contract gets renewed. The tests have NOTHING--NOTHING--to do with your child's intelligence, talent, work ethic, goals, or potential.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
26 April, 12:53
HOMESCHOOL. I wish everyone could unite on this. Too many people think that these govt people have a say in our health.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
26 April, 12:15
There's a special place in hell for the people that continue to force this on us, especially on our children. Enough with the masks already.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 April, 12:12
child abuse