Lege Net @LegeNet
26 April, 10:25
𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀.

Twitter require me to give in and admit to error without giving evidence that I really have done anything wrong, it's just on their say-so.

They require my consent to their projections to let me back in. But I won't fold to totalitarians.

James O'Keefe was suspended from Twitter on Friday 16 April with allegations that he was running fake accounts, and he therefore sued Twitter for defamation on Monday 19 April.

I myself received a non-response from Twitter which meant that in order to continue on Twitter I would have had to fold and accept the accusation as true 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 but instead use the technical opening given to redo the appeal as it technically worked after they had non-responded. This time I didn't ask a question but ran straight pipes, http://lege.net/Twitters_W...

{1/4. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴.}

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lege Net @LegeNet
I did this 10 hours before James O'Keefe went public that he had been suspended. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦. Interesting because it was only hours after my response to James O'Keefe making the press release that he is suing Twitter for defamation. He has won every court case and there is a Wall Of Shame on his Project Veritas where the media's legally proven missteps are listed. Most recently he exposed CNN who are now definitely known as the clown news. This of course is Twitter's real reason for shutting him down, to protect CNN from him. Now known as the Clown News Network.

{2/4. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴.}
10:26 AM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Lege Net to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LegeNet in this post can reply
Lege Net @LegeNet
26 April, 10:28
𝗧𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗝𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘁. To then believe or pretend to believe anything at all from the authorities, Radio or TV indicates severe derangement 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 in open repression.

Soc. media are, by their own admission, allies of local and global 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦. Note that these 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 (by virtue of position, not by virtue of actual knowledge and experience) are very clearly 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥. This is also out of the classic recipe for cultural revolutions. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤..

{3/4. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴.}

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lege Net @LegeNet
26 April, 10:29
It is described many times but the book that made this process clear to me 15 years ago is "Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes", Andrew M. Lobaczewski, Ph.D. (psychology), can be downloaded today as a PDF via https://1lib.sk/book/11527... . I described it that time on http://blog.lege.net/verkl... and, like so many others, tried for many years to warn so that others would see what was happening so that understanding would make it not have to happen. The Nobel Prize winner for literature Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and others have described how when rationality no longer prevails the only thing left is to join together and kill the oppressors when they come to oppress. His experience was with the Bolsheviks, and given their actions, it is quite right to call the current tyrants Bolsheviks.

{4/4. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.}