Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
Reposted from Cindy Jo Ledsinger Just thinking of the future. Having studied the Bible throughout my life, in many different forms, it really does always come down to this. I have been hearing about the second coming of Christ and the events unfolding since I was a kid. So keep in mind that the anti christ comes after the rapture (2 Thessalonians 2) when believers who are alive will be caught up together with those who have already died in Christ before the Great Tribulation. Then we come back with Jesus to establish His kingdom at the end of the 7 years of Jacob's trials. There will be many saved during that time because they see the Truth and believe in Jesus. The "Mark of the Beast", microchips, no cash/just plastic, Marshall Law, Total Government dependency/control is during those terrible 7 years. When we are raising a family, working long hours, some two jobs, lots of things go unnoticed or just get ignored.
No one can comprehend how bad it will be......till it is. We have
03:12 AM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by LisaEvans in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Evans, click on at the bottom under it