Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
24 April, 07:03
soon very soon we will awake the world to a new reality to the truth ..... today I remember the brave man that free portugal tomorrow we will all remember the brave patriots that free the world from the devil's claws

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
I suspect that we will soon learn the truth about April 25 revolution and it will not be pleasant. Hint: the V symbol that the military display with their fingers on April 25, 1974, is not V for victory. It is a satanic symbol!
01:25 AM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Moon Shadow to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JoJoMax in this post can reply
JoJo Max @JoJoMax
26 April, 10:19
In response JoJo Max to his Publication
looks like satanic symbols spark a lot of interest, so here are a few extras. For those who, like me, got puzzled about Ivanka Trump’s pic taking her shot, please check the bottom left of “the Triad Claw”. And I am also sorry for those who appreciate(d) the #BEATLES😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 April, 12:47
I really dont know about Ivanka and more specifically Jared, however she does not particularly appear to me to be showing that sign - in that photo anyway .

JoJo Max @JoJoMax
26 April, 10:01
Some of the countless pic examples of the satanic V in the revolution of April 25, 1974 (just google or DuckDuckGo it):