Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
i support Jared! imo whitehat! 💙🙏🇺🇸
01:19 AM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
29 April, 01:58
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
WHAT I DON’T GET IS HE WAS PART OF A “ secret society group” HOW WAS HE ABLE TO STAY IN THIS GROUP BEING PRESIDENT TRUMPS SON IN LAW? BAFFLES ME TO THIS DAY AND I CAN’T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT IF HE’S A WHITE HAT. IVANKA SURELY KNEW. PRES TRUMP TOO. THE SECRET SOCIETY WOULD HAVE CAST HIM OUT ......BUT DIDN’T? 🤔🤔🤔🤔IT WAS EASY TO LOOK UP THAT HE WAS IN A SECRET SOCIETY GROUP TOO‼️TIME WILL TELL AS I TOO THINK HE IS A WHITE HAT‼️🤗😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
theodorej @theodorej
06 May, 10:29
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Cabalist are Talmudic follows ... to understand further you must venture into the practice of cabbala .... These are the writings of the Rabbis and rest assure Jesus of Nazareth is not held in high esteem ... rather he is scorned.. After you check for the facts you will see that there is no such thing a Judao/Christian it either one or the other... IMHO

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
26 May, 01:28
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
WINNING! 🙏💙🇺🇸

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 April, 01:41
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
I reckon President Trump would have had him well checked out bf he was allowed to marry into his family .