TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
maybe if enough of us share this it will bust this damn dam open already! 3-2-1 GO!!
10:09 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 April, 11:01
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Not you or this post, but those who are popular on here and other platforms keep acting like their 💩 don’t stink & this post should be offensive to them cause “Armor of God” wishes no death upon anybody & Q never mentins it, yet “Suicide Weekend”. This is why the “show” is not fun anymore. I know a lot of 💩 BTW....Let’s just see how the “timing” goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
25 April, 11:01
I am wondering if what may also be significant here may be the dam breaking on Bitcoin as power is used to mine it in large scale there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
25 April, 10:48
This appears to be the Damn at Wuhon China. If it breaks, and it will.... all of Wuhon will be flooded and many will die. The Bio Labs for sure. Grab that evidence. yo.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
25 April, 11:00
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
3GD will fall. 34 satanic buildings will follow. stock market crash. NCSWIC.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 April, 11:52
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
Yes, it’s going to break soon. This will wake up humanity.