Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
Finally someone said it!

---------------------
Gov. Ron DeSantis, [25.04.21 18:35]
I'm sick of the people saying cops need more training.

You had 18 years to teach your kid it's wrong to loot, steal, set buildings a blaze, block traffic, laser people's eyes, overturn cars, destroy buildings and attack citizens.

Who failed who?

👉 RonDeSantisChannel
06:50 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LilSueBit in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 08:20
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
racist blacks raising racist kids. wow, whoodathunk? I am sure their mothers will all say they were a goot chile after they get arrested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
03 May, 08:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHOA hold up there............. Ron DeSantis never suggested what you just said. I never suggested such..... YOU might need to rethink that comment there. TRUST me... bad parenting HAS NO COLOR.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
26 April, 12:58

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
25 April, 09:32
🎯 you cant be the bad guy and play victim... that shit dont fly!!

Hugh Henderson @Patriot1378
25 April, 09:06
This guy is a stud and a patriot...right on DeSantis