MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Heres wat we know so far with this chart

And according to CodeMonkeyz ---
UV light is able to detect fingerprints. I talked with Bobby Piton and we discussed whether the audit team may be looking for fingerprints or not. It was our conclusion that a lack of fingerprints may mean the ballot might have been marked using non-human means.
In such situations, extra scrutiny of the ballot may be wise.
06:44 PM - Apr 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
25 April, 08:46
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
water marks are on only official ballots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 08:13
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 08:29
#itshappening 💥💥💥💥

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 April, 06:54

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
25 April, 06:53
Chuck Grassley and Devin Nunes both made comments in regards to corn. Now i know there are multiple meanings but one of would be a corn based water mark. I have read that the 2020 ballors were blockchained with water marks. They needed tge 2018 elections to take pkace to know what to look for. the 2020 ballors were watermarked but the bad guys did not know that. So, illegitimate ballots will not have the watermark.

25 April, 08:16
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
FACTS